Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Note to self (1): Rely less on Wikipdia; Note to self (2): ABC can be as pro-Conservative as Fox

Yesterday, I suggested that Barbara West, the WFTV reporter who launched a stupid and unprofessional attack on Joe Biden, was an employee of FoxNews. I based this on instinct (who but a FOX reporter would dare to appear so nakedly biased?) and also on Wikipdia, where West's station was identified as a FOX affiliate (the Wikipedia entry has since been updated, but you can still see what I saw in the cache here and here.)

What's funny is that wingnuts, morons and DovBear haters are failing to draw the appropriate lessons from this discovery. If Barbara West is indeed employed by ABC, shouldn't her treatment of Joe Biden obviate any claims that the "liberal" media has it in the tank for Obama?

If you still believe that liberal stations like ABC are biased, why don't you compare West's vicious treatment of Biden with the starry-eyed, deferential Valentine his opponent, Sarah Palin, received from WFTV's cross-town competition at Orlando's Fox affiliate?


---------
Buy my book. (please)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's awesome in favor of me to have a website, which is helpful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

my blog; legal ecstasy Forum