Monday, December 15, 2008

Here We Go Again With My Pathetic Annual Telethon

As you've no doubt noticed, this blog takes up quite a bit of my time.

My wife, the venerable Mrs. DovBear, who feels it more than anyone, has always been a great sport. True, she's never actually read the blog, but she shows her support in other ways.

For instance, unlike some blogger-spouses she's never asked me stop writing. Occasionally, when I'm writing, she'll bring me a snack so I don't have to break my train of thought. She even tolerates my email friendships with the all the hot, young female bloggers.

I'd like you, the readers, to help me say thank you.

Mrs. DovBear is celebrating a birthday this month, and I thought it would be really swell if the blog chipped in to buy her a gift. So I'm proposing one of two things:

(1) If you click this link you'll be taken to my blogad homepage. Blogads are completely anonymous - unless you put your name in the ad, I won't know who paid for it. You can buy a blogad to promote your own blog or business, or just to wish Mrs. DovBear a happy birthday. I don't care. In fact, because it's all for such a good cause, (ie: My wife's birthday present from the blog) I'll tolerate Republican slogans, and anything Bray might choose to say. Please: knock yourselves out.

(2) Alternatively, you can buy my book. For every sale, I make a few dollars, and for the next 6 weeks every dime I make from the book will be used towards Mrs. D's gift.

Thanks in advance

No comments: