Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Colbert Impeaches Scalia

Last week, I reported on Justice Antonin Scalia's resoundingly stupid statement about Jews and the cross, and how his idea, as he expressed it, suggested strongly that he is both a windbag and a moron. Last night, Steven Colbert picked up where I left off, with a report that Colbert kiss-ups might describe as "funnier", "sharper" or, dare I say it, "better."

The Colbert Report
Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Word - Symbol-Minded
www.colbertnation.com

Colbert Report Full Episodes
Political Humor
Michael Moore

Real time comments, by my wife, as she viewed the segment:

@1:46: Did he really say that?
@2:20 I can't believe he said that. How is someone so stupid on the Supreme Court bench?
@3:08 Why didn't Bryer and Ginsburg punch him in the mouth?

Follow me on Twitter

No comments: