Monday, July 30, 2012

Netanyahu on his friendship with Romney

Netanyahu on his friendship with Romney yesterday:
"You’ve been a personal friend of mine and a strong friend of the state of Israel*, and that’s why it’s a pleasure to welcome you here.”
Netanyahu on the same subject previously:
“I remember him for sure, but I don’t think we had any particular connections. I knew him and he knew me, I suppose.”
Nicholas Sarkozy explains the disconnect:
'I cannot bear Netanyahu anymore, he is a liar'
* I hate the idea that you can't be a friend of Israel without also being a friend of Netanyahu. It suggests that all the Israelis who voted against him last election are enemies of the state. Of course, this is what Netanyahu and the Likud, and the Zionist right want you to think, but it isn't so.

Search for more information about ### at4torah.com 

No comments: